Friday, March 19, 2010

A Great Term!!

I Love this term...
as a instructor in Shichida among all term that I gone thru...
this term is the best...
want to know y?
I can see a lots of growth from all my kids..
start with my Baby class till 4years old class,
they had grown so fast...
And I always believe that they always can...
and I also believe that with thru love from mummy and parents,
also with the lesson that I give with full of love...
I know that one day I will see all the growth and they also can feel
my vibration, my honesty when I teach and play with them...
LOVES Y'ALL...
But there are also sad part when some of kids will stop
from shichida because involve with others activities,
like kindi, parents transfer..
I do hope that they will always remember SENSEI AZY..

~time passed by soo fast...~

No comments:

Post a Comment